Home remedy for covid19 from Inter Dimensional Association of Free Worlds that Tara Urth is a member of.
IAFW Update (from AUTS Core Group) 4/25/20
Coronavirus generally, specifically targets these three intrinsic metabolic pathways:
* Vit C ( cell permeability / ATP)
* Magnesium ( cell permeability)
* Selenium deficiency ( hemoglobin messaging)
* Zinc deficiency
Therefore, to mitigate cellular stress and immune fatigue ( during the flu season generally,) during high exposure times to coronavirus one must nourish the metabolic, neurological systems prone to or vulnerable to coronavirus in general…
The current weaponized coronavirus COVID19 includes virion structural changes which further attack the immune
1 ( human immunodeficiency viral amino acid chain insert)
2 pneumatic inserts which increases coronavirus affinity for targeting the lungs specifically and
3) attach genetic predisposition markers specifically for
A) Han Chinese subset genome markers
B) Arab subset genetic markers
These genetic predisposition markers are activated via the ACE2
Or angiotensin converting enzyme 2.
Genetics divergent along the Turkic Mongolian line, those along the ancient Aramaic line and subsets divergent in the Philippines, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast and Mali
This current virus activates the NLRP3 inflammasomes to initiate cytokine storms that can result in fatal, acute respiratory distress syndrome and acute lung injury
As a result It’s far more infectious due to the furin cleavage site.
This COVID19 has a great deal of elasticity to its genomic structure making it far more adaptive to environmental stresses.
Meaning: it will survive at considerably diverse temperatures far longer, and these are mediated by humidity.
It does lead to higher fatality in older patients, not because they are old but because they have a higher long term cumulative burden of:
A) high blood pressure- cardiac issues
B) organ damage due to diabetes/ immune burden organ damage
C) immune compromised due to cumulative burden of prescription medications
Vulnerable sectors include organ recipients, cancer survivors, those with immune mediated illnesses ( lupus, Crohns, etc) and young people with a history of prescription meds including stimulant meds ( which cause abnormal organ size, endocrine disturbance, magnesium deficiency) or drug abuse history and those with endocrine health issues…
Basically meaning those with chronic specific nutrient deficiencies BECAUSE the virions that have been stacked onto this coronavirus ( using the virus as the DELIVERY SYSTEM) were selected specifically for the way in which they each attack and insert themselves into the host cells … and the WAY or MECHANISMS OF ACTION involved in inducing sickness.
Part 2 to follow …
Here is the basic supplementation protocol –
1. Tissue Macrophages need:
Vit D3: 10 000 IU daily
Zinc: 50/100 mg daily
2. Monocytes Invasion defense requires:
3. Nutrophyls Invasion defense requires:
Vit C: 3 000/10 000 IU daily
Flavonoids : phytonutrients from plants enhance the functions of Vit C ( chlorophyll is phytonutrients)
Increased Production of White blood cells require:
Vit A: 10 000 IU daily
Vit E: 800 IU daily
Vit B6 100 000 IU daily
Plus B12 ( full spectrum B)
Cellular Integrity requires:
Magnesium: 409 mg daily
* Magnesium potassium calcium combo is preferred by the body
( magnesium citrate, chloride, chelate)
* zinc citrate is the only true bioavailable zinc
( always take zinc one to 2 hours before or after other vitamins- NEVER in combination with others except as a Zinc Lozenge)
* Vit C must be a combination of ” citrate”, acerola cherry/ rose hips for bioavailability
* Vit E must be labeled ” natural form” to be bioavailable to the body
* Selenium must be Selenomethionine
* several zinc lozenges daily, ( instead of one zinc tablet, reserve the tablet for days you feel tired, have been exposed to crowds or are traveling by plane/ subway etc
* several cups of warm fluids, either ginger teas, lemon water, herb teas, lemongrass water, warm mulled apple juice
* sinus rinses every evening with warm salt water
* at least 4x daily throat spray with colloidal silver
* weekly, consume hearty dark leafy vegetable soups that contain spinach, kale, cabbage, collard greens, garlic, onions, basil rosemary ginger and jalapeño along with pepper … and salt to taste.
* 1/4 teaspoon of non aluminum baking soda in room temperature water 2 ounces- this is cellular salts replenishing … do this daily.